Here is a poem I wrote about Jesus Christ a few months ago.
Jesus Christ, my Lord, my light,
I'll trust in him both day and night.
He is the Savior of us all,
To save the world from the fall.
He came to save us from our sin,
So Heavenly Father can say, "Enter in."
We came to earth, that was the plan,
Now we must do the best we can.
We must teach the children to pray,
and all the commandments to obey.
The Savior suffered for you and me,
And His example is best you see.
He healed the sick, the deaf, the blind,
We must keep all this in mind.
We must help others as He taught,
or enter His kingdom, we will not.
In the Garden of Gethsemane,
He bled from every pore for me.
Know that me earths journey has begun,
I must persevere until it's done.
Jesus Christ will help you see,
He loves us all so perfectly!
We must keep all this in mind.
We must help others as He taught,
or enter His kingdom, we will not.
In the Garden of Gethsemane,
He bled from every pore for me.
Know that me earths journey has begun,
I must persevere until it's done.
Jesus Christ will help you see,
He loves us all so perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment